Thursday, September 18, 2014

A pleasant meal

I come from a small town with rather few restaurants and even less variety of restaurants--I DO appreciate the ones we have at home, of course.  Here, without even trying, I've had Belgian, Hungarian, Mexican, pizza and in all kinds of places, big and small; expensive and not.  Not to mention Fulbright took us to a place that serves renaissance style.  So, Budapest and beyond is amazing on the culinary adventures count.  At home I seem to live on sandwiches with juicy Hungarian peppers, tomatoes, and goat cheese. Yum.  I find, normally, I eat very little meat, though meat is big with Hungarians.

My husband and I enjoy a first meal in Hungary at Biarritz.

I was trying to look "queen-like"  Um...  Maybe it's the paper hat.

Now, Dr. Maloney did a fine job of looking regal.

Young Ladies of the court

Gooseleg (amazing), venison. I probably already gobbled up the delicious red cabbage and apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment